Spice up your Ilocos Tour with a Vitalis Experience.
Vitalis Resorts and Spa is one of the famous Luxury Resorts in the Philippines and is composed of the Vitalis White Sands and the Vitalis Villa.It stands out from other Santorini-inspired resorts in the Philippines because it has the closest resemblance to that dreamy place is Greece. Aside from its fascinating architecture, its exclusivity also gives every guest a homey feeling during their stay.
Vitalis White Sands is a 4-star beachfront resort located in the golden stretch of Santiago Cove. It offers seamless nights, relaxing view and mouth-watering breakfast! Aquaplay and water sports are also available, making it perfect for family getaways, barkada getaways and team buildings.
Vitalis Villa is the hilltop luxury resort and is dubbed as the Santorini of the Philippines! It’s not only good for your Instagram, it also satisfies your travel itch. If you wish to stay in the villas, your foodie-self will love their delectable full board meals.
9PM: DEPARTURE FROM MANILA (SMX MOA)
6:00AM ETA PAOAY, breakfast (On Own Account)
7:00AM Paoay Church
8:00AM Paoay Sand Dunes
10:45 Bangui Windmills
11:45 Kapurpuawan Rock Formation
12:30 Stop over for Lunch
1:00PM Cape Bojeador Light house
4:00PM Bantay Bell Church
5:00PM Calle Crisologo
6:30PM Dancing Fountain
8:30PM Vitalis White Sands Check-in
12:00NN Check out
1:00PM Vitalis Villa
3:00PM La Union Side Trip*
8:00PM MOA drop off
*The La Union Side trip may depend on the time, weather conditions.
1) 12-13 adults for 15-seater van (all with headrest)and 14-16 adults for premium van (all front-facing 18 seats w/ headrest) plus coordinator and driver. There will be enough space for everyone but there will be no guaranteed seats for the children.
2) Seats are for first come, first served basis. Priority seats will be given to Senior Citizen, PWDS and with special medical conditions
3) Please pack lightly. We reserve the right to reject luggage and excess bags that may affect the comfort of the entire group.
4)Please be at your designated pick up point shortly before the pick-up time. Tour will proceed as scheduled and cannot guarantee generous grace period.
5) Group Travel Insurance is provided for free. Guests who fail to submit necessary details by 10AM of the scheduled travel date acknowledge and agree that Pixerience Travel and Tours will not be held responsible for any injury or personal loss that may occur during the tour
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) ALL FEES ARE STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE
2) Failure to pay on the stated deadline will automatically forfeit all remitted payment
3) Installment will be adjusted depending on how far your travel date from the time of reservation
4) For Joined tour, strictly min of 12 pax per travel date. If Minimum pax is not reached 7days before the departure date, the tour will be cancelled with option of refund (Only provision) or move to another date.
5) In case of tour cancellation due to bad weather, the hotel reservation will be moved to another date (SUBJECT TO APPROVAL) but cannot be refunded.
Below 8years old: FREE but no van seat, no breakfast, no extra bed
9-10yo: 300/child, no van seat, no breakfast, no extra bed
11 above: considered adult
Payment 1: 200/pax
Payment 2: 300/pax (After 15 days)
Payment 3: 400/pax (After 15days)
Payment 4: 400/pax (After 15days)
Payment 5: 500/pax (After 15days)
Payment 6: Remaining Balance (3 days before the tour)
Exclusive tour (Any day, rates will change depending on the number of pax)
Payment 1: 500/pax
Payment 2: 600/pax
Payment 3: 700/pax
Settle remaining balance 3 days before the tour
Joined tour Schedules:
Exclusive tour any date but rate will change depending on the number of pax and room availability.
Aug 18-19 7pairs open
Aug 19-20 7pairs open
Aug 25-26 7pairs open
Aug 27-28 7pairs open
Nov 2-3 7pairs open
Nov 3-4 7pairs open
Dec 20-21 7pairs open
Dec 26-27 7pairs open
Dec 28-29 7pairs open
Dec 29-30 7pairs open